Electrical fire monitoring system settings sharing
Today, Shanghai Feirui Measurement & Control Technology Co., Ltd. brings you the sharing of electrical fire monitoring system settings. Let's take a look at it with Xiaobian.
First, the specification requirements
1. Low-voltage power distribution design specification
When the building distribution system meets the following conditions, it is advisable to set the residual current monitoring or protection device, which should act on the signal or cut off the power:
(1) When the insulation of the distribution line is damaged, grounding failure may occur;
(2) Grounding arc caused by ground fault may cause fire hazard.
2, building design fire protection specifications
Electrical fire monitoring systems should be installed for non-firefighting electrical loads in the following buildings or locations:
(1) Class B, C and C warehouses with a building height greater than 50 m, and workshops (warehouses) with outdoor fire water consumption greater than 30 L/s;
(2) A type of high-rise civil building;
(3) Cinemas and theaters with more than 1,500 seats, gymnasiums with more than 3,000 seats, shops and exhibition buildings with a floor area of more than 3,000 m2, radio, television, telecommunications and financial and financial buildings at the provincial (city) level and above , other public buildings with outdoor fire water consumption greater than 25L/s;
(4) The ancient brick and wood structure of the state-level cultural relics protection unit.
3. Code for electrical design of civil buildings
In order to prevent electrical fires, when setting the fire residual current action alarm system for the distribution lines of the following civil buildings, the following provisions shall be met:
(1) The fire protection automatic alarm system protection object is classified into the distribution line of the super-class building, and the fire residual current action alarm system shall be set;
(2) In addition to the house, the fire automatic alarm system protection object is classified into the distribution line of the first-class building, and the fire residual current action alarm system should be set.
4, store building design specifications
For the business halls of large and medium-sized shop buildings, in addition to fire-fighting equipment and emergency lighting, the power distribution trunk circuit shall be provided with a fire residual current action alarm system. (This article is a strong bar of the specification)
5. Financial building electrical design specifications
Electrical fire monitoring detectors shall be provided for the following parts of special and first-class fireproof financial buildings:
(1) Special air conditioning power supply mains, power end distribution box, lighting and socket end distribution box for financial facilities;
(2) Lighting and socket distribution boxes for weak motor rooms, duty rooms, shopping malls, kitchens and restaurants, viewing facilities, entertainment facilities, exhibition facilities, etc.
For the financial facilities of the secondary fire-fighting financial buildings, special air-conditioning power mains, power end distribution boxes, lighting and outlet end distribution boxes, electrical fire monitoring detectors should be installed.
The electrical fire monitoring detector of the financial facility power room should have a temperature detection function.
The above is the sharing of the electrical fire monitoring system setup brought by Shanghai Feirui Measurement & Control Technology Co., Ltd. To learn more information, remember to lock the Shanghai Feirui official website.